How to Make Natural Hair Dye Products
Hair dying is a common method to refresh the appearance and create a new hair style. Commercial hair dyes with artificial ingredients were therefore invented for the adventurous person that wants to experience and have quick results. But why would you want to wash your hair with chemicals or risk getting crazy colours? If you only want to lighten or darken your hair, you can use natural hair dye products by following the tricks below.
To achieve a lighter look for a dark hair use the following natural hair dye tricks:
1. In a medium bowl, mix 3 cups of chamomile tea with 1 cup of fresh lemon juice. Pour the liquid to wet hair and massage it into the scalp for 5 minutes. Get out into the sun and let it finish the job. When hair is dry, you will get the desired result. No need to wash. If you want a lighter shade, repeat the process later this week. This is one way to dye your hair naturally. If you don’t want to use too many ingredients to dye your hair naturally, you can use lemon juice. Make half a cup of lemon juice and rub to your hair after shampooing it. Go out to the sun for about 20 minutes or until hair is dry and let gradual oxidation occur.
2. Place regular bowl with 4 tablespoons of cinnamon spice. Rub the mixture on wet hair and massage into hair roots for 4-5 minutes. Leave the mask for half an hour at least (you can cover your hair with a shower cap). Rinse the mask off your head and dry the hair. The result will appear gradually. In this way you will not need to use chemicals to dye your hair.
3. Mix honey and distilled water together (or apple cider vinegar to condition the hair). Use 4 parts honey and 1 part water (or ACV) to make the mixture work properly as honey is very sticky. Apply the mixture to your hair and scalp and let sit under a shower cap for at least 2 hours. Then rinse the mixture out of your hair and shampoo, condition and style as usual. The overall outcome of this process will have your hair looking a little bit lighter in a natural and subtle manner. This method takes time, and you may have to leave the treatment on longer, or do it multiple times to get your desired outcome.
Natural tricks to achieve darker look for a light hair:
1. Prepare 2-3 cups of black coffee, wait until it cools and pour on the head. Cover your hair with a towel or shower cap and leave the mask for at least 20 minutes. Rinse the mask. You can repeat the operation later this week to achieve a darker tone.
2. Prepare 2-3 cups of black tea, wait until it cools and then pour the liquid on the scalp. Cover your head for 20-30 minutes with a towel or shower cap. No need to wash.
The resulting colour will be darker. You can repeat the operation to achieve the desired results.
3. Add 1/2 cup of dried sage leaves in a bowl of boiling water. Wait until it cools. Pour the liquid over your head and wait for 30-35 minutes. No need to wash.
Hope you had successful results!
To complete the beautiful look of your hair click on the link below to find out how to make home made coconut shampoo that contains only 4 ingredients and is easy to make: